Here’s a listing of all the the Live music happening in Clifden, Cleggan, Ballyconneely in Connemara on the Wild Atlantic Way this week. ranging from an eclectic variation of Traditional, Country to Rock and Roll. catering for all tastes and ages. Enjoy Craic agus Ceol
Abbeyglen Castle Hotel – Tue: Irish night with Dining.
EJ Kings Bar – Mon to Sat: Trad Music sessions at 6.30pm & 10pm
Griffins Bar – Mon, Fri & Sat: Slynes Heads – Traditional Irish at 9.30pm
– Tue & Sun: The Herons at 9pm
– Sat & Sun: Disco with Pat Fiddle at 11pm.
Guys Bar & Snug – Mon to Sun: John Durning, Lol Hardiman & Shona O’Flaherty at 7pm
Lowry’s Bar – Mon: High Time at 10pm.
– Tues: Famous Trad Session at 10pm.
– Wed: High Time at 10pm.
– Thu: Lanseol at 10pm.
– Fri: Richie & Liam – Irish Music and Ballads at 10pm.
– Sat: The Holmes Brothers – 10pm
– Sun: The Carey’s Sunday Evening Session – 7pm. followed by Michael Carey 9:45pm
Macdara’s Bar – Mon to Sun, Traditional Irish Music starting at 7pm.
– Sat: Disco /DJ at 10pm.
Mannions Bar – Mon, Wed, Thu & Sat: Peter Carey and John G Walsh 7pm
– Tue, Fri & Sun:Tom Mullen and Marie Walsh 7pm
Mullarkey’s Bar – Wed ,Thur, Fri, Sat & Sun Live bands – Funk, Soul, Rock & Roll, Country and Blues 9.30 – 10pm
O’Malleys Bar – TBC
The Signal Bar – Fri, Sat, Sun – Live Music and Song – 9.30pm
Vaughan’s Bar – Live Music Weekends
Newman’s Bar – Sat: Music with Ritchie and Friends 10pm
Oliver’s Bar –
Pier Bar –
Joyces Bar – Fri: Music and Dancing – 9.30pm
Connemara Sands Hotel – Saturday’s – Live Music
Keogh’s Bar –