Self-Catering Accommodation in Clifden
Joyce’s Waterloo House Vacation Rental / Holiday Home is located 1 km from Clifden Town, Connemara, Co. Galway, on the Galway Road (N59). The house is within walking distance of Lidl/Aldi and Clifden town centre with shops, bars and restaurants.
Clifden, the capital of Connemara, is a small but busy town on the west coast of Ireland – a perfect base for planning any holiday to the Connemara region.
Attractions within Connemara are: sandy Atlantic beaches, hills and mountains ideal for hiking and walking, sight-seeing, cycling, cultural and historic trips, painting and photography locations and much more.
8 en-suite Bedrooms – 6 upstairs and 2 downstairs – Accommodating up to a maximum of 16 people.
The 8 bedrooms consist of: 4 x King-size beds (or alternatively twin beds); 2 x Queen and standard Double beds (twin rooms) and 2 x Queen beds.
All bedrooms with colour T.V.s, hair dryers. 7 x bathrooms with showers and 1 x bathroom with bath/shower.
For more detailed house information: click on the LINKS at the top of this page to access interior/exterior photographs, location details, Connemara regional links and also to enquire directly about bookings/availability.
The Dining Room seats a full party of 16 comfortably with all delph, cutlery and glassware on hand.
- Satellite TV
- Oil fired Central Heathing
- Spacious Sitting Room with stove
- WiFi – Wireless Internet
- Outside Laundry Room, Gas fired dryer.
- Cot (Crib) & High Chair available
- Bedlinen & Towels included in Rates
- Ample Private Parking
- South facing Gardens, Garden Furniture, BBQ
- Walking distance to Aldi/Lidl and Clifden town centre
Joyce’s Waterloo House is the ideal location to host:
- Family Re-unions, celebrations and gatherings
- Joint Family or Friends Getaways
- Small Weddings or Functions
- Corporate Management Training
- Writer’s Groups
- Walking Groups
- Film Crews
Patricia & P.K. Joyce
Galway Road, Clifden, Connemara, Co. Galway, Ireland.
Mobile – Tel: +353 (0)87 0909778
Home – Tel: +353 95 21688